Participate in Albertsons Survey on albertsonssurvey.com to unlock a validation code to get your hands on a $100 gift card by voicing your concerns and suggestions about the products and services.
Albertsons is an American grocery company founded in 1939 in Boise, Idaho by Joe Albertson and it is headquartered in the same place where it was founded. The company specializes in products such as bakery, dairy, deli, frozen, foods, general grocery, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, snacks, and liquor. Albertsons is operating in 2200 locations with more than 250,000 employees as per 2015 statistics.
Why Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey
Albertsons Survey is an online activity created by the company owners for collecting feedbacks opinions and suggestions from their loyal and valued customers. By sharing your views and opinions on this survey, the company owners will get to know what their customers think about them and if the customers are satisfied by their products and services or not. They will make improvements in order to satisfy their customers and make their future visit a better one.
Albertsons Survey Requirements and Eligibility
- You will need an active internet connection for accessing online services.
- An electronic device such as a laptop is required to use internet for filling this survey online.
- Receipt provided by the company since the information written on it is required in order to take part in Albertsons survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Employees and their relatives cannot take part in Albertsons survey.
- One entry per household per 30 day period.
How to participate in Albertsons Survey
- First of all, go to Albertsons Survey site at albertsonssurvey.com.
- Indicate the location of the store you visited by selecting the state and the store. Next, enter your email address and proceed.
- Enter the time of your visit and cashier/operator digital number written on the receipt provided by the company.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the company by the help of 1 to 10 scale. 1 means “not at all satisfied” whereas 10 means “highly satisfied”.
- Provide your personal information below, like your name, your address, your city, state and zip code.
- Answer all the questions according to your experience and follow all the instructions provided to complete the survey.
- For further details about the company, you can visit their official website at http://albertsons.com/.
By completing Albertsons Survey, you will be entering sweepstakes for getting a chance to win $100 gift card. You must read the official sweepstakes rules making sure that you are eligible for the sweepstakes.