Participate in Dollar General Survey on dollargeneralsurvey.com to unlock a validation code to get your hands on a $1,000 check by sharing your views and opinion about their products and services.
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of small box discount retailers headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. It makes shopping for everyday needs. As of January 2016, Dollar General operated over 12,400 stores in 43 states except those yet to have one: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Washington and Wyoming. It has been serving shoppers for more than 75 years. It also sells products from America’s biggest and most trusted manufactures, such as Coca-Cola, Energizer, Unilever, General Mills, Nestle, PepsiCo, Clorox, Procter & Gamble, Kellogg’s, Hanes and Kimberly Clark.
Why Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
How was your visit to Dollar General? How about their services? Are you satisfied by the Dollar General? Share your views and feedbacks with the company on Dollar General’s survey which is an online activity created by the company owners in order to collect feedbacks, opinions and views from their customers. You only need a few minutes to complete the survey and have free purchase for the next time you visit them.
Dollar General Feedback Survey Requirements
- First of all, an active internet connection is required to access online services.
- An electronic device such as a smart phone or a laptop to use internet for filling the Dollar General Survey page online.
- Receipt or survey invitation slip provided by Dollar General. This receipt or slip is important since the digital serial code written on it is required to take part in Boots’ Optician survey.
How to participate in Dollar General Survey
- First, go to Dollar General Survey page by opening the following link provided: dollargeneralsurvey.com and select the language in which you want to take the survey.
- If you have your survey invitation slip or receipt provided by Dollar General, then enter the serial code written in the bottom of the receipt or slip and click on start to proceed.
- You can also select the Dollar General you visited manually by finding it in the official website: dollargeneral.com
- Answer the questions based on your recent visit and rate your overall satisfaction.
- Fill in your contact information by providing your personal info such as your name, your telephone number, your email address and the postal code if asked.
- For further details about Dollar General, visit their official website by clicking on the following link provided: dollargeneral.com
By completing Dollar General Survey, You will help the company owners to know more about how their customers feel towards them so that they can make improvements if required. By completing their survey at dollargeneralsurvey.com you will also you will get a chance to win a $1,000 check. You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win.