Participate in Jewel-Osco Survey at jewelsurvey.com to unlock a validation code to get your hands on $100 Gift Card by sharing your views about their products and services.
What do you think when you see those big everything-under-one-roof grocery stores? Have you ever wondered how they achieved such success? What were the obstacles they overcame? What is their story, really? Certainly, no business starts from being big; every business has to start from scratch. There is a similar history of Jewel-Osco. A supermarket chain founded in 1899, and headquarters in Itasca, Illinois, U.S., the company originally started as a door-to-door coffee delivery service which turned into a delivery service of non-perishable groceries and later into the grocery stores we know now. Their success didn’t happen overnight and was largely due to the feedback of their customers. Even now, they take any opportunity to hear from their customers and improve themselves. This is exactly what they want again, so share your opinions with them by filling the Jewel-Osco Survey at jewelsurvey.com, and become eligible for their sweepstakes i.e. $100 JEWEL-OSCO Gift Card once every 15 days.
Jewel-Osco Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirement
To be eligible for the survey and their sweepstakes, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the states of Iowa, Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin
- 18 years of age or above
- Not an employee or related to an employee of Jewel-Osco
How to participate in Jewel-Osco Customer Satisfaction Survey
To fill out the Jewel-Osco Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Visit Jewel-Osco Guest Experience Survey page by logging onto jewelsurvey.com from your browser.
- Enter the Date and Time of your visit, and the Store Number, Term Number and Operator Number in the given spaces.
- At the bottom of the page, enter your Email Address and click “Next”.
- Answer all the questions that follow regarding your experience during your last visit of Jewel-Osco.
- If you want to enter Jewel-Osco’s sweepstakes, provide the relevant contact information such as Name, Phone Number, Address, City, State, Zip Code.
- Submit the survey.