Participate in Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Survey at nlcfeedback.com to unlock a validation code to get your hands on a $100 NLC gift card by expressing your views about their products and services.
Is a special moment really ever special without wine or champagne to celebrate with? Is there anything better than a cold beer at the end of a hard day? Alcoholic beverages are the go-to for all kinds of occasions, whether they’re happy ones or sad ones. And if you live in Canada, you might have had the chance to visit the stores of Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation (NLC) to buy your choice of alcohol. NLC is now giving you, the customer, a chance to tell them your complaints and suggestions by filling out their survey at nlcfeedback.com, and you may even get to win a $100 gift card.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
To be eligible for taking the survey and being a part of the Sweepstakes, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of Canada
- At least19 years of age
- Not an employee, officer, director or agent (or immediate family of any of these) of Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation or its affiliated companies and agencies
- Not an employee of licensed retailers or wholesalers of alcoholic beverages, or their parent companies and subsidiaries.
How to participate in Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Survey
To fill out the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Survey and take part in the Sweepstakes, follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: nlcfeedback.com. This will take you to the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Surveypage.
- Read the Sweepstakes Rules and click “Next Page”.
- Check your receipt for the following information and enter it in the given spaces:
- Till number – written as “Till”
- Transaction number – written as “Tx”
- The Store number you visited – written as “Str”
- Date of your visit – written as “Date”
- Click “Next Page”.
- Answer questions regarding your visit to the store, and your satisfaction level regarding the services.
- Provide your name and email address, and submit the survey.