Fill the Outback Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey and Win $1,000 Cash Prize
The Outback Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey can be utilised by customers of the restaurant to win rewards by giving their feedback on Outback’s services. Simply go to outbacklistens.com and follow the steps below to win free coupon codes.
About the Outback Steakhouse Survey
If you’re craving delicious steaks, Outback Steakhouse is the perfect restaurant for you. Based in the United States, the Australian Style food distributor was first founded in 1988 by Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Olson, Bob Basham, and J. Timothy Gannon. Since then, the company has grown to have more than a 1,000 stores in countries throughout the world.
Requirements to take part in the Outback Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in the Outback Steakhouse Survey, you need the following:
- A recent receipt from a visit to an Outback Steakhouse outlet.
- A device that has the ability to connect to the Internet
- The ability to speak and answer questions in English or Spanish.
- Access to the Internet.
Procedure to take part in the Outback Steakhouse Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter in the following address: http://outbacklistens.com/
- On the first page of the survey, in the empty field provided, enter in the 18 digit Survey Code. You should also select the Time of your visit from the dropdown menu. This information can be found on your receipt.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- The survey can also be taken in Spanish by clicking the link ‘Español’.
- In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions that relate to your experience at Outback Steakhouse along with their quality of service and products. Answer all of the questions and answer them as truthfully as possible.
- Once you have finished taking the survey, you will be given a Code. This code can be utilised the next time you visit an Outback Steakhouse location. Either get that screenshot printed out, or write the code down on your receipt.