Get the Chance to Win an Apple iPod with the Smashburger Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Smashburger Survey can be taken by customers of Smashburger who have a receipt from a recent visit to an outlet. You can go to smashburgerfeedback.com to fill out the survey and win a free coupon.
About the SmashburgerSurvey
When you think of Smashburger, you can probably associate them with their delicious burgers, which they started selling in 2007, in the United States. Since then, the franchise has grown to more than 300 outlets in 9 countries throughout the world.
To help facilitate their users, the Smashburger Survey was created, giving them the incentive of winning free coupons, along with coming up with a way to collect and asses their feedback and provide them with the best services possible.
Requirements to take part in the Smashburger Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in the Smashburger Survey, you need the following:
- A receipt from a recent visit to Smashburger outlet.
- A device that can to connect to the Internet
- Ability to speak basic English.
- Reliable, uninterrupted access to the Internet.
Procedure to take part in the Smashburger Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter in the following address: http://smashburgerfeedback.com/
- On the landing page, enter in your Store Number, Date of Visit, Time of Visit, and the Check Number. You can find all of this information on your receipt.
- Click the link ‘Start’ to begin answering the survey questions.
- In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions that relate to your experience at Smashburger along with their quality of service and products. Answer all of the questions and answer them as truthfully as possible.
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a coupon code. This can then be written onto your receipt or printed out. Take the code with you on your next visit to a Smashburger outlet and redeem the offer!
- You can also enter the Sweepstakes to get the chance to win a free Apple iPod and $1000 in cash.