Participate in Old Navy Survey on survey4on.com to unlock a validation code to earn a 15% discount coupon by sharing your experience with their products and services.
Old Navy is a famous American clothing and accessories retailer owned by American multinational corporation Gap Inc. The company is currently located in San Francisco, United States and it was founded in March 1994. The largest of the Old Navy are its flagship stores, located in New York City, Seattle, Chicago, Mall of America and San Francisco. The company is currently operating 1106 stores worldwide. Flagship stores have collection business clothes for women and maternity sections.
Why Old Navy Customer Experience Survey
Old Navy wants to know what’s on your mind! It is hosting a survey which is known as Old Navy Survey aiming to know your shopping experience so that it can improve its services for you. Old Navy is using their customer satisfaction survey to drive revenue, retain customers and to measure customer satisfaction level in all their stores too. Old Navy appreciates and values your comments and opinions on their services and products. The goal of Old Navy Survey is to collect feedbacks, opinions, and suggestions about important customer touch points.
Survey4on.com: Old Navy Survey Requirements
- First of all, an active internet connection is required in order to use online services.
- An electronic device such as a smartphone or a laptop to use the internet for filling Old Navy survey online.
- Receipt provided by Old Navy outlet. This receipt is important since the store number written on it is required in order to take part in the survey.
How to participate in Old Navy Survey
- Go to Old Navy survey page by opening the following link provided: survey4on.com
- Select the country from where you are. Choose between United States, Canada, China, Taiwan and Japan. Click on next to continue.
- Enter to age and select your gender. Click on next to proceed.
- Select your state, your province, and your store number by looking at the receipt provided by Old Navy outlet. Enter the other information needed and click next to continue.
- Rate your overall experience from 10. 10 means you have an excellent experience at their outlet and 1 means you have a poor experience.
- Answer further questions according to your experience and follow the instructions to complete the survey.
By completing Old Navy survey, you will help the company owners to know more about how their customers feel towards their products and services. They will get to know that how successful their company is running or if they need any sort of improvements. At the end of the customer satisfaction survey, you will also get a validation code which you can use to get 15% off on your next purchase at Old Navy stores.