Participate in Halfords Autocentre Survey on tellhalfordsautocentres.com to unlock a validation code to win a £100 Retail Voucher in WEEKLY prize draw as well as ten chances to get £1,000 cash in the grand draw by sharing your views about their products and services.
Halfords Autocentre founded in 2001 and headquartered in Redditch, United Kingdom; is owned by the Lex Services plc. As of 2014, there are 300 autocentres in the UK. Halfords Autocentre, is a car servicing and repair company in the United Kingdom, specialising in car servicing, MOT testing, Brakes, Tyres, Exhaust and air conditioning services/repairs. It has more than 500 ATA approved mechanics. The company carries out servicing at 24, 12 and 6- months intervals with different degrees of detail for each.
Why Halfords Autocentre Customer Satisfaction Survey
Did you stop at Halfords Autocentre? How were they? Did you got the right repairing? Do you want to give them a good advice to make better? Share your views and feedbacks with the company on Halfords Autocentre survey which is an online activity created by the company owners in order to collect feedbacks, opinions and views from their customers. You only need a few minutes to complete the survey and have the chance to enter sweepstakes for winning prizes.
Tell Halfords Autocentre Survey Requirements
- First of all, an active internet connection is required to access online services.
- An electronic device such as a smart phone or a laptop to use internet for filling the Halfords Autocentre survey page online.
- Receipt or survey invitation slip provided by Halfords Autocentre. This receipt or slip is important since the digital serial code written on it is required to take part in Halfords survey.
How to participate in Tell Autocentre Survey
- First, go to Halfords Autocentre Survey page by opening the following link provided: tellhalfordsautocentres.com
- If you have your survey invitation slip or receipt provided by Halfords Autocentre, then enter the serial code written on the receipt or slip and click on start to proceed.
- You can also select the Halfords Autocentre you visited manually by visiting their official website: halfords.com
- Answer the questions based on your recent visit and rate your overall satisfaction.
- Fill in your contact information by providing your personal info such as your name, your telephone number, your email address and the postal code.
- For further details about Halfords Autocentre, visit their official website by clicking on the following link provided: halfords.com
By completing Halfords Autocentre Survey, you will be entering in the sweepstakes so that you can get a chance to win £100 cash in the weekly prize draw, plus ten chances to win £1,000 in cash. You will also help the company owners to know more about how their customers feel towards them so that they can make improvements.